IS THE ONE
The YINE LODGE for the YINE PEOPLE!
The Yine Lodge has been handed over to the Yine people on the 1st of April of this year 2015. This completed the last phase of our Yine Project and we wish the Yine lots of success in their new eco-tourism endeavor!
TAKE A TRIP TO MANU'S AMAZON RAINFOREST!
Why is Manu special?
- Manu in Peru still stands tall and teems with life, untouched by man, as one of the last places on Earth. And you can be there to experience this real nature!
- You see incredible animals, such as Spider Monkeys, Giant Otters, Night Monkeys, Tapirs, Black Caiman, Jaguars and many others
- Interested in birds or butterflies? Manu is THE place for you, with over 1000 recorded bird and uncountable butterfly species
- Manu includes many ecosystems, from the over 4000 m in the Andes through elfin and cloud forest, down to lowland forest at only 300 m above sea level
Why go with Pantiacolla?
- One of the owners was born and raised in Manu, the other is a biologist; we have the skills and knowledge for an exciting, responsible and safe jungle adventure
- Pantiacolla has its own rustic but comfortable lodges throughout the route
- We reinvest profits to protect Manu and surrounding rainforests
- We involve indigenous people in all our tours
Website Hit Counters