IS THE ONE
THE RAINFOREST & YOU Pantiacolla's interactive tour
You experience Manu as with any of our programmes, plús one day learning rainforest skills from indigenous people and one day of participation in a rainforest research programme from renown universities. Our first departure will be for the 27th of March.
TAKE A TRIP TO MANU'S AMAZON RAINFOREST!
Why is Manu special?
- Manu in Peru still stands tall and teems with life, untouched by man
- You see incredible animals, such as Spider Monkeys, Giant Otters, Night Monkeys, Tapirs, Black Caiman, Jaguars and many others
- Interested in birds? Manu is THE place for you, with over 1000 recorded species
- Manu includes many ecosystems, from the over 4000 m in the Andes through elfin and cloud forest, down to lowland forest at only 300 m above sea level
Why go with Pantiacolla?
- One of the owners was born and raised in Manu, the other is a biologist; we have the skills and knowledge for an exciting, responsible and safe jungle adventure
- Pantiacolla has its own rustic but comfortable lodges throughout the route
- We reinvest profits to protect Manu and surrounding rainforests
- We involve indigenous people in all our tours
Website Hit Counters