MANU IS THE ONE RAINFOREST YOU SHOULDN’T MISS
TAKE A TRIP TO MANU’s AMAZON RAINFOREST
WHY IS MANU SPECIAL?
- Manu in Peru still stands tall and teems with life, untouched by man, as one of the last places on Earth. And you can be there, to experience this real nature!
- Manu has incredible animals, such as Spider Monkeys, Giant Otters, Night Monkeys, Tapirs, Black Caiman, Jaguars and many others.
- Interested in birds or butterflies? Manu is THE place for you, with over 1000 recorded bird and uncountable butterfly species.
- Manu includes many ecosystems, from the over 4000m high puna grasslands in the Andes, through elfin and cloud forest, down to lowland forest at only 300m above sea level.
WHY GO WITH PANTIACOLLA?
- Pantiacolla is actively involved in fighting climate change through participation in a large-scale local forest restoration project. Taking one of its tours will support this fight.
- Pantiacolla has one local owner, born and raised in Manu, and the other one is a Manu primatologist. They have the skills, knowledge and understanding for an exciting, ecological sustainable and safe jungle adventure.
- Pantiacolla respects nature and will not allow harassment of animals by holding, catching or hunting them, nor collection of plants or plant products in any of its tours.
- Pantiacolla has over 30 years of tourism experience, working with local and/or indigenous people in all our tours.